Since we are a non-profit preschool, fundraising is an important part of our program. There are a few fundraisers that are ongoing throughout the year:
- Bunny Bucks: Whenever you shop at Grandrabbit’s Toy Shoppe, please tell the cashier that you would like to donate your Bunny Bucks to Jefferson Street Preschool. We will receive an annual credit worth 10% of your pretax purchases!
- iGive: iGive is a website where you can access more than 400 online stores. Just go to the iGive website and join. Type “Jefferson Street Preschool” in the basic search, and then click on our name and follow the prompts to start shopping. We receive up to 26% of each of your purchases!
- MightyNest: When you shop at MightyNest, they will donate 15% of every purchase to our preschool! MightyNest offers an amazing selection of healthy, safe and non-toxic products for your family and home, at prices comparable to other online retailers. Their hand-picked, parent-tested products include a wide range of school essentials like waste-free lunch gear, water bottles, and backpacks. They also have healthy housewares, body care, cleaning supplies, and much more. If you join their fun service, the MightyFix, you get one great product every month and free shipping on everything else at MightyNest – a real no-brainer if you buy healthy products online. Beyond great products, you’ll find tons of great recipes and tips for a healthy home and family. With this fundraiser, we can all help each other be mighty!
- Scholastic Reading Club: Scholastic flyers are placed in our students’ cubbies every month. When you order from Scholastic, we earn points to buy books and materials for our classroom. The more you order, the more we get to buy, and when you order online, we receive even more points!
- Direct Donations: If you have preschool-age toys, clothes, shoes or other materials that you are carting off to Goodwill or the like, please consider donating them to us instead! Some of the best things in our classroom have come from our wonderful families. You can also donate money directly to the school and receive a tax credit!